Accessible globally, at any time, on most devices with a modern HTML5 browser. No installers or plugins are needed.
A Powerful Virtual Lab, supports multi-VM configurations, supports almost all guest operating systems.
No matter, if you need one lab or thousands of labs, we can deliver as many labs and VM’s as you need.
Remote LAB Technologies
- VMware vSphere 7
- VMware NSX
- VMware Virtual SAN
- VMware Horizon
- VMware vCloud Director
- VMware vCenter Configuration Manager
- Windows Server Microsoft
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- SharePoint Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- CCNA Data Center
- CCNP Data Center
- CCNP Security
- Unified Fabric
- Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Node JS
- Dell EMC
- Juniper Networks
Use Remote / Virtual Training Labs for:
- New hire onboarding
- Employee product training
- Skills development
- Developer code testing
- Reduce churn and support tickets
- Generate leads and close sales
- Post-sales training
- Partner training
The Advantage of Remote / Virtual Training Labs Over Traditional Classrooms
Interactive and immersive learning through virtual training is replacing the passive learning style of traditional classrooms and training environments for several reasons, including:
- Remote / Virtual labs are much less expensive since the travel expenses, IT resources, and laboratory maintenance necessary for classroom lessons aren’t as prominent.
- Without the need for physical travel, virtual classrooms are more convenient for both students and instructors.
- Physical classrooms are difficult to scale for larger groups of students as the cost of scheduling meetings rises exponentially with more clients.
- Virtual environments and lessons can be taken anywhere around the world using a simple browser.
- The interactive nature of virtual training labs enables the optimal conditions for knowledge retention.